Cape Cod Healthcare
Our marketing partnership has continuously evolved to meet CCHC's needs.
Cape Cod Healthcare is the leading provider of healthcare services for residents and visitors of Cape Cod.
With more than 450 physicians, 5,300 employees and 790 volunteers, Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC) has two acute care hospitals (Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital), the Cape’s leading provider of homecare and hospice services, a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, an assisted living facility, and numerous health programs.
The mission of Cape Cod Healthcare is to coordinate and deliver the highest quality, accessible health services, which enhance the health of all Cape Cod residents and visitors.
Our agency has been partnering with CCHC since 2012. From our beginning work, our marketing partnership has evolved as CCHC’s business needs evolve. In 2020, our client asked for help with a project centered on Women’s Health.
- Reintroduce the new brand of Cape Cod Healthcare Women’s Health.
- Elevate awareness of comprehensive healthcare available to women of all ages and demographics by journey stage.
- Educate women about aspects of health and establish/maintain a high quality educational platform.
- Increase volume of patients and reduce the out migration to Plymouth, Boston and Rhode Island for specialty care.
The teams from Pierce-Cote step up in partnership to craft then deliver the story of Cape Cod Healthcare and how we serve our communities.
– Pat Kane, Chief Marketing Officer