CHC of Cape Cod
CHC launched a comprehensive rebranding initiative.
Traditional Media Campaign
Community Health Center of Cape Cod was looking for an agency to help them to assess their name and visual identity, refresh that name and visual identity, and develop a comprehensive plan to relaunch the brand, and rebrand all communication channels.
Working with the CEO, the Marketing Director and the Board of CHC, the Agency provided recommendations and guidance on a potential name change. Ultimately, it was decided to simply shorten the name to Community Health Center (CHC), and refresh the visual identity through font and color changes to make a greater impact.
CHC launched a comprehensive rebranding initiative directed at consumers around their office locations, and including their staff, donors and community partners.
The Campaign was followed by a Winter/Spring Campaign, as well as a Brand/COVID-19 Print, Digital Campaign. Additional collateral was developed as well as direct mail postcards.
- The Development of a Strategic Branding Position
- Design of Logo and Brand Standards
- Advertising (TV, Print, Digital)
- Media Planning and Placement for TV, Print, and Digital
- Development of key collateral for office locations, and for outreach to the community.
- Website Rebranding (including the creation of an impactful :60 Brand video)
- Public Relations (development of key talking points, copy points for communication to donors and community partners)
Working with the Pierce Cote team has been a great experience for us at Community Health Center. They gave a significant amount of thought to our marketing and communications needs, and created collateral and material that truly captured and promoted our mission.
– Christopher Ellis, Director of Organizational Advancement, Community Health Center