With FlyBarre’s recent debut in Boston, Flywheel Sports soon will introduce two new signature Challenges beginning April 20 including the Flybarre Challenge and the FlyPlus Challenge. As a recent barre convert and Flywheel regular, I’m excited that the FlyBarre regimen now is available in Challenge form. With summer just around the corner, the new Challenge series will have you looking and feeling your best for summer.
Throughout the four-week journey, Challengers will be assigned a coach (FLY instructor) who will email weekly Challenge updates, provide expert tips and be readily available to address any questions and concerns. Additionally online community discussions will be available so not only will Challengers receive advice and motivation from their coach, but from participating peers as well.
Each Challenge also focuses on nutrition, a crucial component for those seeking weight loss results. Heather Bauer, a leading nutritionist and founder of Bestowed, designed a program exclusively for Challengers that includes a 28-day meal plan, recipes, grocery list, nutritional tips and more.
If you’re intrigued and wondering which challenge is right for you, check out the available options:
The Flywheel Challenge is optimal for those looking to burn calories, increase endurance and improve cardiovascular health.
- 4 classes per peek (16 classes total)
- Include optional weekly weigh-ins with a designated Flywheel Coach
- Kick-off event includes nutritional seminar and a Flywheel technique workshop that addresses proper bike set-up, positioning, arms and more to ensure that participants understand how to get the most out of their workout
The FlyBarre Challenge is optimal for those looking to tone and sculpt, improve core strength, and increase muscular stamina.
- 4 classes per week (16 classes total)
- Includes optional weekly measurements with a designated FlyBarre Coach
- Kick-off event includes nutritional seminar and a FlyBarre 101 workshop where various portions of a FlyBarre class will be highlighted (at a broken down pace) to ensure participants have a better understanding of movements and technique
The FlyPlus Challenge is optimal for those looking to burn calories, increase endurance and tone and sculpt.
- 3 Flywheel and 3 FlyBarre classes per week (24 classes total)
- Includes optional weekly weigh-ins and/or measurements with a designated FLY Coach
- Kick-off event includes nutritional seminar, a Flywheel technique workshop and a FlyBarre 101 workshop
Think you’ve got what it takes? The upcoming Challenge series now is available for purchase at www.flywheelsports.com. Flywheel Sports is located at the Prudential Center at 800 Boylston Street in Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood. For more information on the Challenges, please visit www.flywheelsports.com or call Flywheel Sports at 617.300.0388.
-Carolyn Rasley, Account Executive