Account Coordinator (Boston)
Regan Communications Group is currently looking to add a full-time Account Coordinator to a dynamic team in their flagship Boston office. We are looking for a highly-motivated Public Relations candidate with 1-2 years of Public Relations experience.
The Account Coordinator will collaborate daily with other seasoned team members to coordinate public relations services for a number of clients. Also, the Account Coordinator will provide overall organizational and account management (administrative) support to the team including updating client reports, creating campaign recap reports and overseeing the internship program.
The position would touch some of New England’s top brands.
The position requires:
- 1-2 years of experience in public relations or media / communications
- Must be a team player, creative, multi-tasker, proactive and highly motivated
- Strong organization skills (ability to deal with varied client responsibilities and have poise under deadlines)
- Work directly with team members on client deliverables
- Ability to work effectively in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills and social media knowledge
- Familiarity with the Boston / New England media markets
- Overseeing internship program
Please send resume to email@example.com
For job opportunities with Regan Communications Group, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org