Part Time Videographer/Editor
Regan Communications Group is currently looking for a part time Videographer/Editor to work on a variety of client facing video projects. The ideal candidate will shoot and edit video for clients as well as internal projects and will also play a significant role in the growth of our internal production capabilities. Must have experience working independently, owning all shooting and editing aspects of a video from pre-production to final delivery. This position is focused on weekday hours, but the candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work off-hours and occasional weekends when needed.
Your most important attribute will be your hardcore work ethic and the ability to adapt to new and challenging situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Director of Video Services, to create incredibly watchable, shareable and exciting videos for our PR clients
- Collaborate with the Director to generate ideas but ultimately own the video creation process from conception, shooting and editing
- Creatively source and secure footage from third-party sources (including creative commons and public domain content)
- Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced client-facing environment
- Create and export graphics in After Effects utilizing pre built templates
- Troubleshoot technical issues and solve them in a time-critical manner
- Demonstrated experience with current post production and graphics software, including Adobe Premiere CC, After Effects and DaVinci Resolve
- Experienced operator of DSLR and full frame HD cameras (eq. Canon C300)
- Ability to light and stage on-location interviews
- Solid knowledge of video production equipment with the ability to recommend equipment packages to accommodate individual project needs
- Must have valid driver’s license and be willing to travel
Please contact David at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Coordinator (Boston)
Consumer, Hospitality and Non Profit
Regan Communications Group is currently looking to add a full-time Account Coordinator to a dynamic team spanning the consumer, hospitality and nonprofit industries in their flagship Boston office. We are looking for a highly-motivated Public Relations candidate with 1-2 years of Public Relations or Marketing experience.
The Account Coordinator will report directly to the Team Vice President and collaborate daily with other seasoned team members to coordinate public relations services for a number of clients. Also, the Account Coordinator will provide overall organizational and account management (administrative) support to the team including updating client reports, creating campaign recap reports and overseeing the internship program.
The position would touch some of New England’s top brands in the retail, hospitality and nonprofit industries.
The position requires:
- 1-2 years of experience in public relations or marketing / communications
- Must be a team player, creative, multi-tasker, proactive, creative and highly motivated
- Strong organization skills (ability to deal with a varied client responsibilities and have poise under deadlines)
- Work directly with team members on client deliverables
- Ability to work effectively in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills and social media knowledge
- Familiarity with the Boston / New England media markets
- Overseeing Internship program
Please contact Lauren at: email@example.com
Regan Communications Group is a large public relations and integrated marketing firm located on the waterfront of Boston’s North End.
We are currently looking for a full time receptionist who will also be trained as the fill-in executive assistant to the company’s CEO.
This position requires someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and who can juggle multiple priorities with ease
Some of the responsibilities include:
– Front desk reception – answering phones, greeting clients, handling deliveries
– Filing of the company billing etc.
– Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and packages
– Maintain public areas for general neatness/cleanliness
– Driving CEO and others to daily meetings
– Doing general errands for the CEO
You will additionally be training for the executive assistant fill-in position which will include:
– Manage and maintain the CEO’s appointment calendar by planning, scheduling and confirming
meetings and appointments
– Prepare routine and non-routine correspondence and memoranda
– Placing and taking phone calls to and from clients/personal contacts
– Schedule personal appointments and events which include all relevant details such as location,
contacts, phone numbers, etc.
– Coordinate corporate and personal travel including air, hotel, car service, restaurant reservations,
itinerary, and materials
– Organize corporate and personal events and meetings at various locations
– Maintain various CEO’s contacts and files
– We are seeking someone who is highly organized, efficient and trustworthy
– Someone who is comfortable with small dogs
– A reputation for demonstrating integrity and commitment, maintaining discretion at all times
– Someone who enjoys working with people and has a high level of attention to detail will be a great fit
– Ability to work independently
– Thrive in a fast-paced, environment while maintaining superior time management, prioritization,
organizational and multi-tasking skills, with a proactive and anticipatory attitude
Please send resumes to: David Salkovitz – firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist to join our team in our New York office. In this role, you will execute Social Media plans for our clients. You will also ensure that goals and objectives are being met relative to Social Media initiatives and identify any areas of opportunity to help improve campaign performance.
- Create and manage monthly content calendars for clients, including leading ideation sessions, writing content, gathering photo/video assets, coordinating client approvals, and scheduling.
- Provide regular reporting, insights, and recommendations to clients.
- Execute paid social advertising, providing creative and tactical recommendations.
- Conduct social listening on behalf of clients, leveraging findings to inform social content, determine customer sentiment, and understand competitive positioning.
- Participate in weekly status calls, quarterly business reviews, and annual meetings.
- Work directly with client services team on project deliverables.
- Manage social media efforts for the agency’s own social presence.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Experience executing content strategy across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Knowledge of paid social tactics and best practices across social channels.
- Photography experience.
- Extensive knowledge of social media analytics across social platforms.
- Ability to work in a team structure that fosters collaboration.
- Energetic and passionate about your career.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
For job opportunities with Regan Communications Group, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org