Happy New Year and happy new you! Did you know that people who share their New Years Resolutions are more likely to stick to them? That is right! Research done by finder.com.au found that 75 percent of people who shared their goals would have a better time sticking to them. Unfortunately from their research they found that more than 80 percent failed in the first three months. Find out why in this interesting article by finder.com.au. Here at the Boston Regan office we asked everyone to share their resolutions with us and here they are:
- Spread Positivity
- Get more sleep at night, to best guarantee I’m running on all cylinders in the morning and throughout the day.
- Be open to all possibilities.
- Eat Healthier- More Veggies.
- Write down one thing that makes me happier everyday
- Do yoga more
- Meet a new person every day
- Find the perfect potato chip
- Volunteer more
- Eat less salt
- Read more
- Overthink less
- Expand my social networks, professionally and personally, by going to more local networking events and doing extracurricular activities
- Make less resolutions!!
We will check back in a few weeks to track the progress.